Tuesday, May 12, 2015

You Will Be Breached

Today, I had the chance to talk incident response at the North Dakota IT Symposium, where I shared my presentation - You've Been Breached.  Are you Prepared?

Data breaches are inevitable.  The need for effective incident response programs exists in all sizes of organizations.  How well you recover from a breach depends on how prepared you are to respond.

This talk is an updated version of my previous talk - You Will Be Breached.  This presentation covers the basics of building an incident response program, including several slides of resources useful to helping build an incident response program in your organization.

You can download my slides from Slideshare.

I'll also be presenting this talk at BSidesMSP in June.  Come join us for two days of infosec learning and sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment